Finally I have the time to blog about BarCampBangkok 2, but I'm too lazy + tired to write the whole deal out, so here are my highlights on the camp:
- (@gen) Gen Kanai's Mozilla lab projects presentation
- (@pphetra) P'Pok's Roti.me Secret Project! presentation
- Firefox Thai team grand opening!
- (@luke_bkk) Luke's How to become a hacker in 10 years guide
- (@dtinth) N'Thai's Wiimote hack in Linux guide
- (@31o5) Satoko's How To Date A Japanese Girl guide
- (@jfxberns) John Bern's Coworking discussion
- Great dinner on first day (+ free beer!, thanks Mozilla!)
- @sugree's super drunkness (No other comments on this)
- Very fun dinner on the second day (though no beer but the discussions were fun)
I'm very glad to see a lot of new faces and more discussion groups appearing on this camp. To be honest, I'm quite surprised to see 400 people turning up for the event, I think this is the most crowded BarCamp ever in Thailand!
Also, I'm so-damn-glad to see this:
BarCampBangkok2 just hit the top spotlight of slideshare.com, how awesome is that?
Here's my " Let's Tweet!" Presentation by the way:
I hope that the next BarCampBangkok will have a lot more participation rate, not just same-ol' people talking and discussing (newcomers! you've learnt your lessons! talk next time! please promise me!)
See you physically at the next BarCamp.